homework, homework, and...

I have no time for anything but homework.
Our daily schedule:
Wake up between 7 and 8 am (depending on how much homework was left undone the night before). Walk to campus for breakfast.
Class from 9-1.
Lunch.
Class from 2-3.
After lunch, if there are no lectures or "cultural activities," we go back to our hotel to start our homework. After a few hours, we track down some dinner. This usually takes a while, as our area is not restaurant central. Then, we return to the hotel for MORE homework. Eventually, we collapse for our 6 or so hours of sleep.
The schedule has been more punishing than Middlebury, which I didn't think was humanly possible. Hopefully, it will lighten up a bit this week, as we'll have a whole week to cover 2 chapters, instead of just 4 days!
The good news is that I placed into the highest class! It's pretty bizarre that I can be considered an "Advanced" student when I still can't understand the news, but that's arabic for you.

3 Comments:
That homework page frightens me.
Ma'aleish--as you said, that's Arabic for you. (I made a zillion mistakes in it today... grrrrrr.) Besides, if you listen to the news just ten minutes a day (yes, you do have them, really), your listening will shoot up, with all the reading you are doing.
So--mabruuk, alfe mabruuk 'alaa l-iltiHaaq bil-Saff l-a'laa!
K. H.
shukran kiteer ya K! Atamenna anna saifik yujree tameman!
Post a Comment
<< Home